This easy 3-ingredient white chocolate ganache drizzle is my go-to drip for all Amycakes Bakery cakes and cupcakes. It's the perfect decoration for all types of cake and cupcake flavors.
Share or Save for Later:
This white chocolate drip only contains 3 ingredients--heavy cream, white chocolate chips, and bright white candy melts. The chips provide the white chocolate flavor, and the bright white candy melts are what make the drip white instead of ivory (that way the color pops off your cake or cupcake creations). If needed, you can substitute all white chocolate chips for the candy melts, and your drizzle will be ivory in color.
I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for Reading. ❤️
Simple White Chocolate Drip
White Ganache Drizzle
- 42 grams (¼ cup) White Chocolate Chips
- 42 grams (¼ cup) “Bright White” or “Super White” Candy Melts ((or substitue with more white chocolate chips—it just will be ivory in color))
- 2 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- Combine all white ganache ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat in the microwave at 50% power for 20-30 second increments.
- Whisk for 30 seconds to one minute in between each heat. (It should only take two to three heats in the microwave. Lots of whisking will melt your white chocolate and candy melts faster and prevent them from overcooking in the microwave).
- Drizzle the melted ganache down the sides of your cake or cupcakes using a spoon or squeeze bottle. Store any leftover ganache in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, and reheat in the microwave at 50% power to use again as a drizzle.